Reasons why we recommend our Enhanced Motor Rescue Cover
Your motor policy does not always automatically include a level of Motor Rescue Cover. Some do, but even then you may still have limitations and not get the range of extra cover we include in ours. Our Extra Benefits Package including Breakdown cover is automatically included with all individual motor insurance policies with us, offering an enhanced level of breakdown cover and additional benefits
Additional benefits including the following:
- Motor Rescue covering you in Any private car or light commercial vehicle (with an upper gross vehicle weight limit of 5 tonnes) which you may be driving (standard cover is restricted to the vehicle insured on the Motor Insurance policy only).
- Extended cover - if your car is unrepairable at the roadside, You have a choice of tow to nearest garage OR home (if home within 20 miles).
- Standard cover with other rescue provider would normally only offer a tow home if closer than the nearest garage.
- Home Start Assistance Included. This is not always included on Motor Insurers standard breakdown cover.
- Cover for: Punctures - Lost Keys - Petrol Shortages.
- Additional Rescue Cover: replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours subject to availability or overnight accommodation up to €250 (see Terms & conditions).
- Personal Accident cover for you and your immediate family (Inc. A €127 per week hospitalisation benefit).
- Motor Accident Uninsured Loss Recovery Service.
- Mainland Europe Emergency Cover - Cash benefit (up to €250 recoverable for Rescue services you may have had to engage while travelling in Europe).
- Replacement Vehicle following Total Loss or Theft (standard Motor policies do not include this as standard).
- Uninsured Drivers Excess Payment (up to €500) - in relation to a non-fault accident involving an uninsured driver (If you have to make a claim via the Motor Insurance Bureau in relation to an uninsured driver, the excess can be high, this will allow you to recover up to €500 from us)
- Acceptance, terms and conditions apply.