First Ireland respects the privacy of all visitors to our website.
What is a cookie?
Accepting or rejecting cookies
Most web browsers will accept cookies, but if you would prefer we did not collect data by this method, you can disable this function within your browser settings. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- Collect information that will help us to distinguish visitors, to understand visitors’ browsing habits on our website and to improve their experience.
- Compile statistical reports on website activity e.g. numbers of visitors and the pages they visit.
- Collect information that will allow us to tailor advertising to make it more relevant for you, based on your previous interactions with our website.
- Remember information about you when you visit our site. Some of the cookies are essential in order to provide our services to you.
How to turn off cookies
You can turn off cookies in your browser settings. If you do turn them off, it is important to remember that you may not be able to use all of the services on our website. You can find out more about turning off cookies at the independent website www.allaboutcookies.org.
Web Analytics Cookies:
- To compile anonymous, aggregated website usage statistics in order to help us to maintain and improve the performance of our website and the other online services we provide.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
More information about cookies:
- You can set your browser to reject cookies, but if you do so you will be unable to use some areas of our website(s) and other websites on the internet.
- For more information about how to reject cookies please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies
Registered in Ireland No 292725| Registered Office: First Ireland House, 15 Parkgate Street, Dublin 8.
First Ireland Risk Management Ltd. trading as First Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland